28 September 2008

random things I feel I have learned about myself

1. I usually never ask for anything unless it is really important to me
2. I give and like giving but even more I love getting
3. When I'm mad I don't want to talk
4. Sleep is my escape from life
5. I'm straight
6. I like to look good but hate taking the extra effort to look beautiful
7. Feel good when helping people
8. Deep down I'm still a flirt
9. Have trouble moving on
10. Need more than I think I do
11. Feel like I don't deserve much
12. I can't spell to save my life
13. ...
14. I'm naive
15. I can sing
16. I am never going to have any more free time than I do right now
17. Don't tell me what to do, I won't do it, ASK
18. It has to be the most perfect it can be or its not the right time
19. I wish I stood up for myself
20. (to be cont.)

No comments: