19 October 2008

I get back up

In this last few moments things have changed. I feel like I'm going to fail. Like I am going to work and work and work and in the end I will come up short. It happens I guess, just to me this time. So I've decided. I'm going to move my life forward and get back those dreams that I once decided to put off. I can't say it will be worth it. That in the end I will be glad that I have them back. But I can say that no matter what happens I'll be glad that I gave them up for that time. That I was open to other possibilities. Because if I hadn't done that, I don't know who I would be. I learned the most important thing to me and I learned that I was willing to give everything up to have it.
And yes I am temporarally with out that one thing. But this feeling, of it being gone, of having to worry if it will ever be back, will in the end make having it so much better.
So for now. I must step forward. I will search again and I will find, I have no doubt about that. And to start I must first get back up.

No comments: